De: "Maurício A B" <mauricio...@gmail.com>
Data: 15 de ago de 2019 12:30
Assunto: Revelação15 agosto 2019
Para: "Maurício A B" <mauricio...@gmail.com
Escutai, ó povo da minha igreja; escutai novamente a minha voz; pois, em verdade vos digo, que estas coisas foram declaradas para vosso proveito e instrução, desde o princípio da restauração — Portanto, alegra teu coração, minha serva Roberta (removed), e não temas, diz teu Senhor, sim, Jesus Cristo.
Pois dou a conhecer teu chamado à igreja e também ao mundo; mas este assunto só poderá ser aberto para meu povo compreender, somente na conferência, quando meu servo Maurício apresentar essa revelação ao povo eleito e solicitar o voto de apoia a este ofício ao qual você está sendo chamada a ocupar na presidência da sociedade das mulheres. Se fores fiel e diligente receberás no final o teu galardão.
Eis que te digo, portanto, algumas palavras, por intermédio de meu servo Maurício A... B...; pois teu chamado não é para exortar a igreja, mas para fortalecer e unificar; e esse será o teu dever de agora em diante e para sempre.
Eis, portanto, que vosso chamado e eleição exigi que te desprenda de toda vaidade e orgulho que resta em teu coração e regresse aos teu irmãos e irmãs na terra de Sião em verdadeiro espirito de unidade, revestindo-te da personalidade que foste criada, abandonando essa velha e corruptível personalidade que te revestiu até agora, por cujos atos de ofensa te fazem afastar daqueles a quem tens de unificar.
Torne-se, portanto, uma nova Roberta, sim, uma nova criatura diante de teu Criador, moldada pela vontade de Deus o Pai, e não mais em conformidade com os sentimentos que te afastam daqueles que junto contigo edificarão os alicerces danificados de Sião, e viva a partir de agora em perfeita paz e harmonia com teus irmãos e irmãs na terra de sua herança,
Seja transformada na mente e no coração a partir deste momento em que recebeste o Dom do Espirito Santo pelas mãos de meu servo por mim designado, e com isso receba em si um novo nascimento, no qual serás revestida pela força de meu Espírito e designada presidente daquela que irá substituir a organização que meu servo Joseph Smith Jr. criou nos primórdios da restauração, a qual dei a conhecer ao meu servo Maurício em uma revelação anterior, que assim será chamado a partir de agora, sim, nos últimos dias, e assim será conhecido nome que estou dando à organização das mulheres desta obra em Sião e no mundo, no lugar da “Sociedade de Socorro” dado nos primórdios da restauração, e que a partir de agora será conhecida entre meu povo eleito, procedente desse segundo convite, como “Fonte de Águas Vivas”,
Eis que em verdade assim vos diz o Senhor, ó povo remanescente de minha igreja, que estais reunidos em Sião e no mundo sob o desígnio de meu servo Maurício, cujos pecados vos são agora perdoados, pois eu, o Senhor sou misericordioso para com aqueles que atendem ao a minha voz pela segunda vez, a fim de reunir novamente os meus eleitos na terra de Sião e no mundo.
E agora eis que, para vosso bem, vos dei um mandamento concernente a estas coisas; e eu, o Senhor, arrazoarei convosco como fiz com os homens na antiguidade e darei esclarecimento ao meu servo escolhido, sim, ao profeta que ordenei para que fosse levar uma mensagem de esperança ao povo de Sião, e estendi conjuntamente uma oportunidade a este povo por meio de um descendente literal de meu servo Joseph na terra da Nova Jerusalém, por cuja promessa que repousa sobre ele e sua semente, prefigura o sacerdócio maior, enquanto indiquei ao meu servo Maurício um descendente de Aarão, também procedente desse país, cujo primeiro convite fora estendido e que agora recebe uma segunda chance.
Quanto ao descendente de Aarão, que foi levantado dentre aqueles que rejeitaram a semente de meu servo escolhido e se locaram na terra de Utah, foram empurrados ao deserto assim como fora o povo de Israel, e por essa razão, prefigura o sacerdócio menor.
Ambos foram eleitos, não por benção, mas por linhagem. Contudo, rejeitam a voz de seu Senhor enviada por mim, Jesus Cristo através daquele que designei e ordenei para este fim.
Eis, portanto, que, ao rejeitarem o meu convite, por meio de sua desobediência, estes representantes legais por linhagem perderam os seus direitos, fazendo com que eu, o Senhor, principie a reestruturar novamente minha igreja na terra de Sião e no mundo, por meio deste que chamei e designei nestes últimos dias para ser novamente a porta por meio de quem o presidente de minha igreja deverá ser ordenado como eu antes vos disse, para ensinar as revelações que recebestes e que recebereis por meio dele que eu, o Senhor, designei.
E ninguém será designado para receber mandamentos e revelações nesta igreja por mim reestruturada na terra de Sião e no mundo, a não ser meu servo Maurício B..., assim como foi com Joseph Smith Jr. nos primórdios da restauração, porque ele as recebe como Moisés.
E novamente vos digo, ó povo de minha igreja, ninguém darás ordens àquele que está à frente da igreja; pois dei a ele as chaves dos mistérios e as revelações que estavam seladas, quando o designei para comportar este chamado e eleição, até que eu chame outro em seu lugar.
Eis que declaro, Roberta .., por estas palavras, que deves tomar sua cruz e, ao tomá-la, deves buscar unidade entre seus irmãos e irmãs em Sião, visto que eu, o Senhor não chamo ninguém para ser o maior, mas para servir e ser o menor entre todos. Deves, portanto, comportar em si o espírito de alguém menor e se assim o fizer, serás grande ao meus olhos.
E eis que é teu dever, como presidente da sociedade das mulheres, unir-te aqueles que comportam o sacerdócio de Melquisedeque, tanto em Sião, como no mundo, para que também sejas ouvida em suas reuniões de presidência, para que sejam edificação por tuas palavras, assim como você será edificada por eles.
Deves, contudo, lembrar-te de que és convidada e eleita entre aqueles que comportam o sacerdócio do Filho Unigênito do Pai, estando sujeita e de acordo com os anciãos de minha igreja em todas as coisas.
E assim vos tornareis instruídos conjuntamente na lei de minha igreja; e sereis edificados mutuamente por meio daquele que designei em toda a sabedoria diante de mim, o Senhor — para que, se assim fizerdes, glória te seja acrescentada ao ofício para o qual foste chamada.
Se assim não fizerdes, até o que recebestes vos será tirado, assim como estou removendo de meus servos Joseph F... S... e Jonathan F... seus ofício na presidência de meus sacerdócios, pois não ouviram minha voz, por meio daquele que designei, rejeitando assim suas primogenituras, como fez Esaú em troca daquilo que lhe aprazia no momento oportuno, um bocado de cozido.
Purgai, portanto toda a rivalidade que existe entre você e meu servo Ian C..., pois ele também foi selecionado por mim, o Senhor, para representar meu servo Maurício na terra de vossa herança, assim como foi William Wines Phelps para meu Servo Joseph Smith Jr. em Sião e no mundo. Dignificai, portanto o seu chamado e eleição perante mim, o Senhor, assim como ele também dignificará o teu chamado e eleição.
Mas atenção a estas minhas palavras, não deveis se agarrar a mensagem desta revelação que dou por intermédio de meu servo Maurício, como um instrumento de ataque e defesa um para com o outro, mas apenas se respeitem, compreendam minha vontade expressa aqui e vivam de acordo com o que vos foi revelado.
E, se desejais as glórias do reino, abandonai então as glórias do mundo e dos homens e sustentai vosso chamado e eleição perante mim pela fé, humildade e um coração contrito.
E também vos digo que, se desejais os mistérios do reino, recolhei como em celeiros os meios para que meu servo escolhido possa terminar o trabalho que lhe ordenei; e ele permanecerá com aqueles que o receberem e o acolherem neste trabalho, a fim de que ele levante nestes últimos dias um povo puro diante de mim, o Senhor Jesus Cristo. Amém.
In response to the above "revelation" and other words spoken to me in the witness of many other men in August, 2019, I wrote and submitted this email addressed to Mr Berger and copied 40 people in the email. No answers were forthcoming from Mr. Berger, after I sent this email.
Sun, Sep 15, 2:41 PM
As I am continuing to pray about the revelation which you received while I was in Brazil on August 15th and the designation and calling placed upon my head in the home of Brother and Sister Valdeci M, on August 15th. I find I have many questions which I need clarified and I feel very confident in asking you for this clarification, as in Verse #8 in the same revelation God says you are to bring “clarity. I have numbered my questions to help with ease of our general comprehension. I know there are many questions here, but as you told me on August 13th (with all the elders in Brazil therein assembled and which I recorded), you would now answer my all my email and questions first and foremost. I pray that you will honor your words to me and prayerfully answer my questions knowing that these answers are crucial for all of us. I’m hoping that Brother Jose C can help interpret all these questions for you.
(Verse #1) Listen, O people of my church; hear my voice again; for verily I say unto you, These things have been declared for your profit and instruction from the beginning of the restoration--Therefore rejoice thy heart, my handmaid Roberta ..., and fear not, saith thy Lord, even Jesus Christ.
1. There are many things within this revelation which have never been “declared” either from within the restoration or in all of the history of mankind. Which things have been “declared”... “from the beginning of the restoration”?
(Verse #2) For I make known your call to the church and also to the world; but this subject can only be opened for my people to understand, only at the conference, when my servant Mauricio presents this revelation to the elect people and solicits the vote of support for this office to which you are being called to hold the presidency of the women's society. If you are faithful and diligent you will eventually receive your reward.
2. What church is this revelation to?
3. Mauricio has stated that Moroni instructed Mauricio to not start a church, instead Mauricio would begin a series of “study centers” and “a church without walls”. Did Moroni give other instructions now for Mauricio to start a church? Will you share that revelation with me for “clarity”?
4. Will you still have “study centers” in Brazil, USA or in the world?
5. Will this church you are now founding be organized according to Joseph Smith Jr and Joseph Smith III, as you previously said God commanded?
6. What organizational steps have already occurred for this new church?
7. Will this new church have “branches” “missions” and “stakes”? If yes will they be organized according to the rules already placed into the church by JSJ and JS3?
8. Are there currently any branches, missions or stakes? If so when were they legally organized and published?
9. How can a new church be organized since you ordained and God directed Joseph F Smith to organize the church and Joseph F still lives?
10. I know that you say that God says Joseph F has erred. What administrative steps have you taken with Joseph F Smith in harmony with the law of the church as given through JSJ and JS3?
11. It seems that you are saying that God now rejects Joseph and his church because he a) ordained someone(s) that God does not condone and b)that Joseph chose the wrong name. However, I’m not sure I see the direct connection between Joseph being silenced/excommunicated or declaring his entire church out of order due to a calling of someone who perhaps should not be called. There has never been a law in the church (under JSJ or JS3) that a wrong or false calling has then dismantled the entire church structure. Nor is there a law in the church which called for the silencing or excommunication of someone or ordains a man to office which others disagree with. Further, Joseph states that he did organize the church with the proper name but can not legally incorporate with that name. This also isn’t clearly understood by me as there is no mandate from heaven stating that God’s church must be legally incorporated or by which name it must be incorporated. In fact, many “legalists” within the Church today agree that the “body of believers” are not to be legally incorporated, but instead that there should be a legally incorporated non-profit structure to legally hold and manage assets and money. I believe the name issue to be a non-issue as Joseph claims he did, in fact, call the name of the church by the exact name specified by Moroni, they just did not incorporate the asset corporation with the same name.
12. Has Joseph been “silenced” or “excommunicated”?
13. Was Joseph taken before an elders court?
14. Did Joseph have the right to appeal before an elders court?
15. Why would Joseph not still retain the divine right to repent?
16. Why would Joseph not still retain the right to “name his successor”?
17. It also seems that you are interpreting the Words of Moroni to state that both Joseph AND Mauricio needed to council together and to organize the church together including the calling of men to priesthood. When did this interpretation of the Words of Moroni come to Mauricio? What was the date that you wrote Joseph and told him this was mandatory according to God that Mauricio and Joseph must organize the church together including all the callings to the priesthood? This is essential for the Saints to read these correspondence and should have been presented to an elders court, but I’ve not heard of the convening of an elders court regarding this matter.
18. What revelations have already been received for the new church in Brazil?
19. What callings (priesthood or otherwise) have been received?
20. How are the priesthood callings and ordinations being handled?
21. Where are the revelations regarding the new church published?
22. When were any revelations brought before the people for acceptance (or denial) under the laws placed in the church of common consent?
23. Who called for a conference in November?
(Verse #3) Behold, therefore, I say unto you a few words through my servant Mauricio Artur Berger; for Your calling (Roberta) is not to exhort the church, but to strengthen and unify; and this will be your duty from now on and forever.
24. The revelation (verse #3) states Roberta is not to “exhort”, yet in Brazil you, Mauricio, said I am taking the place and duties of Emma. To “exhort” is to strongly encourage. So I am not to “strongly encourage”?
25. This states (verse #3) that my duty from now on and forever is to strengthen and unify. I do not see the word unify anywhere in the Restoration three standard books of scriptures. Is there a different word used, or possibly a different meaning in the Portuguese?
#4 Behold, therefore, your calling and election demand that you detach from all vanity and pride that remains in your heart and return to your brothers and sisters in the land of Zion in a true spirit of unity, baside on the personality you were created, abandoning that old and corruptible personality that has clothed you so far, by whose acts of offense you are alienated from those whom you have to unify.
26. Again, the word unify (Verse #4) is not found anywhere in the canon of scriptures and I’m wondering if there is actually a different word or meaning?
27. (Verse #4) states: “by whose acts of offense you are alienated” As you know Portuguese and English do not read the same. Are you able to clarify who committed “acts of offense”, according to this revelation from God? This is crucial for needed repentance and reconciliation.
28. Who is it my "duty" to “unify” according to the revelation of God and your words to me in Brazil in August? Ian's group--but that is not "the church"? Is it to Joseph and Ian's group--which even the Prophet of God, Mauricio himself has not been able to unite so far? Is it to the whole church? Who is the church--all those who have already come through the gate OR all the Saints of God who believe in the Book of Mormon? Or is the “duty to unify” the whole world--which is who this revelation is to? This is crucial for my comprehension and understanding so that I can fulfill all God asks of me.
#5 Become, therefore, a new Roberta, yes, a new creature before your Creator, molded by the will of God the Father, and no longer in accordance with the feelings that turn you away from those who together with you will build the damaged foundations of Zion, and live from now on in perfect peace and harmony with your brothers and sisters in the land of their inheritance,
29. Who is the Lord God commanding me, Roberta, to live in “perfect peace and harmony” with? My brothers and sisters by blood? Or the “church”?
30. Is this a command to “live in perfect peace and harmony from now on” only for Roberta? OR is this a command for the entire “church”?
31. Verse #5 seems like an impossible command of God, regardless of whether to Roberta only, or for any group of humans. Isaiah 26:3-4 talks of “perfect peace” but this is the work of the Lord. Is there a mis-translation?
Isaiah 26. 1 In that day shall this song be sung in the land of Judah; We have a strong city; salvation will God appoint for walls and bulwarks. 2 Open ye the gates, that the righteous nation which keepeth the truth may enter in. 3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. 4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust. 6 The foot shall tread it down, even the feet of the poor, and the steps of the needy. 7 The way of the just is uprightness: thou, most upright, dost weigh the path of the just. 8 Yea, in the way of thy judgments, O LORD, have we waited for thee; the desire of our soul is to thy name, and to the remembrance of thee. 9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.
32. The phrase “perfect peace and harmony” is not to be found within the canon of scriptures, however “peace and harmony” is within the very document which I recently posted on my websites and social media, under the direction of the Holy Spirit to me. In this revelation God states, through JSJ (who I love more than any other human because of his undying love and compassion for all mankind and his fearlessness in upholding truth and righteousness!) …“to the laws all men owe respect and deference, as without them peace and harmony would be supplanted by anarchy and terror”. The truth of this revelation, through Joseph, is so clear. Through obedience to the laws of the land, as inspired by God, AND also by obedience to the laws of God for “His” people comes peace and harmony within the body of Christ, the church. I know that JSJ tried to live by these words of God and encouraged the church do to the same. But as we know from Joseph’s murder, peace and harmony only comes when everyone abides the laws, not as result of any one person. It’s my prayer that the Prophet of God will seek every opportunity to encourage all the Saints of God to uphold and obey ALL the laws of the land and of God, just as Joseph Smith Jr. did, and I will do the same. God bless our efforts!
RLDS D&C 112:1 We believe that governments were instituted of God for the benefit of man, and that he holds men accountable for their acts in relation to them, either in making laws or administering them, for the good and safety of society.
2 We believe that no government can exist, in peace, except such laws are framed and held inviolate as will secure to each individual the free exercise of conscience, the right and control of property, and the protection of life.
3 We believe that all governments necessarily require civil officers and magistrates to enforce the laws of the same, and that such as will administer the law in equity and justice should be sought for and upheld by the voice of the people (if a republic), or the will of the sovereign.
4a We believe that religion is instituted of God, and that men are amenable to him and to him only for the exercise of it, unless their religious opinion prompts them to infringe upon the rights and liberties of others; 4b but we do not believe that human law has a right to interfere in prescribing rules of worship to bind the consciences of men, nor dictate forms for public or private devotion;
4c that the civil magistrate should restrain crime, but never control conscience; should punish guilt, but never suppress the freedom of the soul.
5a We believe that all men are bound to sustain and uphold the respective governments in which they reside, while protected in their inherent and inalienable rights by the laws of such governments, and that sedition and rebellion are unbecoming every citizen thus protected, and should be punished accordingly;
5b and that all governments have a right to enact such laws as in their own judgments are best calculated to secure the public interest, at the same time, however, holding sacred the freedom of conscience.
6a We believe that every man should be honored in his station: rulers and magistrates as such--being placed for the protection of the innocent and the punishment of the guilty;
6b and that to the laws all men owe respect and deference, as without them peace and harmony would be supplanted by anarchy and terror:
6c human laws being instituted for the express purpose of regulating our interests as individuals and nations, between man and man, and divine laws, given of heaven, prescribing rules on spiritual concerns, for faith and worship, both to be answered by man to his Maker.
7a We believe that rulers, states, and governments have a right, and are bound to enact laws for the protection of all citizens in the free exercise of their religious belief;
7b but we do not believe that they have a right, in justice, to deprive citizens of this privilege, or proscribe them in their opinions, so long as a regard and reverence is shown to the laws, and such religious opinions do not justify sedition nor conspiracy.
8a We believe that the commission of crime should be punished according to the nature of the offense:
8b that murder, treason, robbery, theft, and the breach of the general peace, in all respects, should be punished according to their criminality and their tendency to evil among men, by the laws of that government in which the offense is committed:
8c and for the public peace and tranquillity, all men should step forward and use their ability in bringing offenders, against good laws, to punishment.
9 We do not believe it just to mingle religious influence with civil government, whereby one religious society is fostered and another proscribed in its spiritual privileges, and the individual rights of its members, as citizens, denied.
10a We believe that all religious societies have a right to deal with their members for disorderly conduct according to the rules and regulations of such societies, provided that such dealings be for fellowship and good standing;
10b but we do not believe that any religious society has authority to try men on the right of property or life, to take from them this world's goods, or put them in jeopardy of either life or limb, neither to inflict any physical punishment upon them--they can only excommunicate them from their society and withdraw from their fellowship.
11a We believe that men should appeal to the civil law for redress of all wrongs and grievances, where personal abuse is inflicted, or the right of property or character infringed, where such laws exist as will protect the same;
11b but we believe that all men are justified in defending themselves, their friends and property, and the government, from the unlawful assaults and encroachments of all persons, in times of exigencies, where immediate appeal can not be made to the laws, and relief afforded.
12a We believe it just to preach the gospel to the nations of the earth, and warn the righteous to save themselves from the corruption of the world;
12b but we do not believe it right to interfere with bond servants, neither preach the gospel to, nor baptize them, contrary to the will and wish of their masters,
12c nor to meddle with, or influence them in the least to cause them to be dissatisfied with their situations in this life, thereby jeopardizing the lives of men:
12d such interference we believe to be unlawful and unjust, and dangerous to the peace of every government allowing human beings to be held in servitude.
# 6 Be transformed in mind and heart from this moment when you received the gift of the Holy Spirit through the hands of my appointed servant, and with it receive a new birth in which you will be clothed with the power of my Spirit and appointed President. that which will replace the organization that my servant Joseph Smith Jr. created in the early days of the restoration, which I made known to my servant Mauricio in an earlier revelation, which will be called henceforth, yes, in the last days, and so it will be known the name that I am giving to the organization of the women of this work in Zion and in the world, in place of the “Relief Society” given in the early days of the restoration, and which from now on will be known among my chosen people from this second invitation, as “Source of Living Water”,
33. Verse #6 states there is an earlier revelation regarding the new Women’s organization. How can I possibly be asked to take the lead of an organization without knowing all that God has revealed about this organization? Please share this revelation with me.
34. Originally you said the name of the new organization is “Source of Living Water” but the later document you sent to Ian and Douglas states “Fountain”. Could you clarify?
#7. Behold, verily thus saith the Lord unto you, ye remnant people of my church, that ye are gathered together in Zion and in the world under the will of my servant Mauricio, whose sins are now forgiven you; for I, the Lord, have mercy upon them who heed my voice a second time, to gather together my elect in the land of Zion and in the world.
35. Whose sins are now forgiven? (Portuguese and English do not read the same.)
#8 And now, behold, I have commanded you for your good concerning these things; and I, the Lord, will reason with you as I did with men in old times, and will give clarity to my chosen servant, yes, to the prophet whom I commanded to bring a message of hope to the people of Zion, and jointly I extended an opportunity to them through a literal descendant of my servant Joseph in the land of New Jerusalem, whose promise rests upon him, and its seed, prefigures the higher priesthood, while I pointed to my servant Mauricio a descendant of Aaron, also from that country, whose first invitation had been extended and who now receives a second chance.
36. Does this (verse #8) say that Mauricio is a descendant of Aaron?
37. In this (verse #8) I’m so thankful that God will give clarity to his chosen servant and it’s for this reason that I am writing all of these questions—FOR CLARITY!
38. Is the literal descendant of my servant Joseph, spoken of here (Verse #8) Joseph F Smith? If it is then this reads as if Joseph F is NOT disregarded from the plan of God?
39. …”whose promise rests upon him, and its seed”—who is the “him” and whose “seed”?
40. Who “receives a second chance”? Joseph? Jonathan? The people?
41. Because this revelation speaks of both Joseph and Jonathan I asked you to please send a copy to them. I understand that you don't want Joseph to publish it on his website, and I agree that no one should post this revelation (or any other documents which contain anyone’s name) to a website or social media as that would NOT be conducive for any unity, but please at least give Joseph and Jonathan the opportunity to know what God is saying to them or about them.
42. This is not really a question but needs to be understood clearly--you will be putting whoever posts this revelation or any other documents which contains names to a website or social media at risk for libel or slander charges to be brought against them and then in turn cause a stain upon the whole church, as the laws in the United States and on the internet prohibit such publications. The definition of libel and slander:
"Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images. The laws governing these torts are identical"
43. There is a question at the end of my statements here: *Knowing these laws as I do, *knowing what libel and slander has already occurred against me and how it harmed my family and myself, *knowing the position of Joseph Smith Jr to always show charity to those regardless of their religious opinion or action, *knowing the laws of God and *knowing the voice of the Holy Spirit--I removed your "Declaration" from my social media and repented to Joseph and Jonathan for running that “Declaration”. Here is my question: Why would a Prophet of God demand for Roberta to post such “Declaration” in the social media—especially knowing what revelation God just gave to me through the Prophet of God which states my duty for now and forever is to UNIFY? This "Declaration" of Mauricio does NOT help to “unify” the people of God. In Brazil on August 13th, while in council with the elders in Brazil, Mauricio instructed Roberta to begin to work on this “special announcement”, which now Mauricio calls a “Declaration”. I spent nearly the entire night in my hotel praying and working on a “special announcement”, but Mauricio never consulted Roberta again before instructing Roberta to point all her owned domains to The Cause of Zion and to post Mauricio’s “Declaration” (which under the laws of the United States and the Internet, contains libel and slander). Mauricio also, in the same council meeting, stated that “men are killing Zion”. Given all that was said to me in council, and given the prayer of designation on my head and given this Revelation from God to me—I think it would be wisdom if Mauricio would council with Roberta and Joni, just as Mauricio stated would happen beginning on my. Mauricio, himself, said that Mauricio, Joni and Roberta were to sit in council together, as the 3 Presidents in the Quorum of First Presidency. Currently no one is united and the men have been in absolute control. Perhaps it is time for a change? Perhaps you might consider all that you said to me in council with the elders in Brazil in August and all the Lord said through you in revelation. Allow me to call counselors and allow me to meet with you in Quorum so that Women may begin to affect a positive change in the church, as you directed me to do.
44. After I removed Mauricio's "Declaration", why did the Prophet of God and his followers in "Zion" come against me? And yet simultaneously my phone began ringing with joyful comments and I received messages from numerous people who gave God praise and honor for the stand I now stated publicly—which stand is actually Joseph Smith Jr’s own words. Mauricio instructed me to be on my knees seeking the direction of the Holy Spirit, which I did and the Holy Spirit told me what to do. But now I’m accused of rejecting Mauricio and my calling because I removed the words of a man, not God, off my websites and social media. I fail to see how that is a rejection of God or my calling. My acts are currently rendering wonderful results—except among Mauricio and his followers in Independence. This is difficult for me to reconcile. My rejection of Mauricio’s declaration is not a rejection of God it is a rejection of the words of a mortal man. So long as you are a mortal man you still have the right to err in judgement or even sin and you know this is the truth. This is why it is absolutely crucial for you, Mauricio, to also have accountability and surround yourself with honest people who embrace truth and righteousness above all else! So that if /when you err in judgement or sin they will freely tell you so that you can repent as all other humans must and walk even closer to God, after repentance. I have tried to tell you but you seem to listen to me only when I am in the same room with you, which I also do not understand.
45. Ever since January I have sent word to Mauricio that certain things he was doing or not doing would bring unintended bad consequences and nearly every time Mauricio did not listen to Roberta. As I said to you in Brazil, everything that I saw and told you would happen, DID happen—and these were not good or unifying things for the Saints of God. As you recall you declared me in front of your men (when I stated this to you in August) to be "Huldah”. If I am a "Huldah", and you delivered to me from God this command that I am called to "strengthen and unify”—then why do you not consult or listen to me when I advise you lovingly as your “grand friend”, as you stated? And why do you instruct me or others to commit acts which will bring more division? It has been written of JSJ that he was given at times to “disastrous impracticality” due to his passionate visionary pursuits. Joseph not only surrounded himself with his loving family, his loving and “affectionate Emma” (JSJ referred to her), but also to numerous close friends—all who he regarded highly and they felt the absolute freedom to speak their minds with him. I pray the same is true for Mauricio, both for your personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of God’s work. Unfortunately, Joseph also had around him men who tried to exert much influence over the life of the Prophet, Joseph, even to change the course of the Church. Be cautious, my friend, that you are making sound judgements to surround yourself with men and women who are well grounded and obedient not only to the laws of God and the laws of the land but also the laws which are already set into the church of God, under JSJ and JS3, as you declared God instructed.
# 10. Both were elected, not by blessing, but by lineage. However, they reject the voice of their Lord sent by me, Jesus Christ through the one whom I have appointed and ordained for this purpose.
46. I can assure you that neither Joseph nor Jonathan believe that the have “rejected the voice of their Lord, sent by me, Jesus Christ”. (Actually that sentence is not correct in English) I believe that both of these men truly love God and seek to follow light and truth. I would ask Mauricio to allow Roberta, with the authority and work given me in this very revelation of God, and by the blessing you placed upon my head, to assist in this work—unimpeded by outside voices. Mauricio, I read this revelation to specify your work largely to receiving revelation. God calls me, through this revelation you received, to (in part) “strengthen and unify”. God calls me to “unify” or at least sit in council with the Melchiesdek priesthood. Will you allow me to do this work? Are you able to work with me as God commands?
#11 Therefore, in rejecting the my invitation through their disobedience, these legal representatives by lineage lost their rights, causing me, the Lord, to begin to restructure my church again in the land of Zion and in the world, through him who I have called and appointed in these last days to be again, the door through which the president of my church shall be ordained as I have told you before, to teach the revelations have received, and which ye shall receive through him, whom I the Lord appointed.
47. Again, I can assure you that neither Joseph nor Jonathan believe that they have “rejected the invitation of God”. If God feels that they have then there is STILL time for repentance, if necessary. God has placed into HIS Church ways for the people of the church to receive clear understanding, ways for men to be called to repentance, and ways for resolution and redemption.
48. I would ask the same for Jonathan as I did for Joseph. Was Jonathan told exactly what God declares is not correct as far as what Jonathan believes or practices?
49. Was Jonathan then given time for repentance or resolution, if any is needed?
50. Was Jonathan given an opportunity to meet in council to discuss his actual beliefs and or practices?
51. And after all the above steps required, was Jonathan given the opportunity to ask for an elders court?
52. I realize in JSJ day there were not all the laws and procedures put into the church but under JS 3 there were scores of procedures and laws, which again you declared are all binding upon the church now…which means binding even upon you. Even a President of the Church can be charged by the Bishopric, which you ordained Jonathan to.
53. How is the Lord going to “restructure my church again in the land of Zion”?
54. Please do “teach me (us) the revelations which have been received”! The Lord God commands it here of you.
#12. And no one will be assigned to receive commandments and revelations in this church that I have restructured in the land of Zion and in the world except my servant Mauricio Berger, just as it was with Joseph Smith Jr. in the early days of the restoration, because he receives them as Moses.
55. This verse #12 should read: FOR this church, not IN this church. Every person has the divine right to receive personal revelation, but only the Prophets/Presidents of the church may give revelation FOR the church. (Actually all Presidents may give revelation directing the church, and now that would include me, I suppose, as a member of the Quorum of First Presidency, as you declared) But even still God placed into the church common consent which means that only by and through the voice of the people is any revelation binding upon the people. The church of God is designed the same way that the United States was directed by God: by the people, of the people and for the people. The Church is the people, not the priesthood or the leadership.
#13. And again I say unto you, O people of my church, no one shall give orders to him that is before the church; for I gave him the keys of the mysteries and the revelations that were sealed, when I appointed him to carry this calling and election, until I call another in his stead.
56. I need clarity for Verse #13. This alludes more to “Supreme Directional Control” (brought into the RLDS church through Fred M Smith) than to common consent which was the law of the church under both JSJ and JS3. Supreme Directional Control was a major catalyst in the destruction of the RLDS church which resulted in thousands of people going over to the Temple Lot church. This must be clarified.
57. God will “call another in his stead”…whose stead? Mauricio’s stead?
#14 Behold, I declare, Roberta.., by these words, that you should take up your cross, and in taking it, you should seek unity among your brothers and sisters in Zion, since I, the Lord, call no one to be the greatest, but to serve and be the smallest of them all. You must therefore carry within yourself the spirit of someone less, and if you do, you will be great in my eyes.
58. Verse #14 I love so much! Again, will Mauricio allow me to do my work to seek “unity”? Then meet with me in quorum council sessions and work with me.
59. Verse #14 speaks to all, including Mauricio and the priesthood. All are called to serve and be the smallest. This is a universal law of Jesus Christ, which He taught by example. His priesthood and leadership, regardless of their calling, should ALL follow Christ in this regard.
#15 And behold, it is your duty, as president of the women's society, to unite with those who hold the Melchizedek priesthood, both in Zion and in the world, that they may also hear your words in their presidency meetings, that they may be edified by yours words just as you will be edified by their words them.
#15 ORIGINAL GIVEN TO ME :And behold, it is your duty, as President of the women's society, to unite those who hold the Melchizedek priesthood, both in Zion and in the world, that you may also be heard in your Presidency meetings, that they may be edified by thy words, even as you will be edified by them.
60. Above you will see there are two versions of Verse #15. Could you please clarify which one is accurate. There is a dramatic difference as to my calling between these two versions.
61. I would be very happy to “unite” with the Melchizedek priesthood, just as I said in Brazil. However, currently both in “Zion” and in Brazil the Melchizedek priesthood are refusing to meet with me (speaking of Mauricio’s group and Mauricio’s representative in the USA, Ian C). What recourse do I have, other than to God, who commands such? Currently even the Prophet of God, Mauricio, will not honor his word that he spoke to me and to Joni (council of First Presidency) AND also all the elders in Brazil when he said we would meet in council at least weekly, beginning as soon as I arrived back home. Yet in 4 weeks you have not asked me to sit in council with you and Ian refuses to meet with me. I suppose that your words were never so true as they are right now when you said “Men are killing Zion”!
#16 But you must remember that you are invited and elected among those who hold the priesthood of the only begotten Son of the Father, being subject to they and according to the elders of my church in all things.
62. Please help me to understand the meaning of this which reads that I, personally, am “subject to they and according to the elders of my church in all things”. Surely this must be a mis-translation as God would not put any woman in subjection to all the elders in ALL THINGS.
63. In the numerous conversations that we had in Brazil, the week I was there, you stated that Mauricio, Joni and Roberta would sit in the First Presidency Quorum council meetings together wherein we all would have one equal vote as Presidents. Has your understanding changed? Does the Women’s President not have an equal vote?
#17. And thus shall ye become learned together in the law of my church; and ye shall be edified together through him whom I have appointed in all wisdom before me, the Lord, that if ye do so, glory may be added unto you to the office to which you have been called.
64. This verse states “shall ye become learned together in the law of my church”. Who is this talking about? Roberta and the Presidency quorum or the elders? I love the law and have studied the law of the church since age 15 so this is beautiful!
#18. If you do not, even what you have received will be taken away from you, just as I am removing from my servants Joseph F and Jonathan F their office in the presidency of my priesthoods, because they have not heard my voice through that which I have appointed, thus rejecting their birthright. , as Esau did in exchange for what he pleased at the right time, a mouthful of stew.
65. Because I have studied the law of the church I know that God has placed in His church certain processes that must be followed. Again I’m asking if all those due processes have been followed?
66. Is the first part of this about Roberta which states “if you do not, what you have received will be taken away from you? What have I received that God is saying will be taken away… if I do not what? I do not understand this clearly.
67. Is God saying I will lose the “presidency of my priesthood”? How can I lose this if I have not been sustained as a President before a World Conference called by branches, nor am I in the Priesthood. This revelation has not even been subject to common consent of the people.
68. If there is a lawfully called World Conference of lawful branches which first accepts this revelation by common consent and then second accepts me as it’s Women’s President and a member of the First Presidency, then I would understand if I willing disobey a law of the Church that there would be lawful consequences. But as a woman who does not receive priesthood how can I lose the priesthood?
69. If there is a lawfully called World Conference of lawful branches which first accepts this revelation by common consent and then does NOT accept me as it’s Women’s President nor a member of the First Presidency, then this verse 18 will not make any sense and I suppose the condemnation will be upon the people if they reject this revelation from God, as you (Mauricio) already stated to us in Brazil.
70. Further, as you, Brother Mauricio, have seemingly already “threatened” that he may get another revelation which contradicts THIS revelation or which nullifies it, this sets up much dissonance in my mind and spirit… which doesn’t feel like Christ and how Christ operates within His body. Christ is in the business of redemption, not condemnation.
71. Further, you (Mauricio) stated long ago to me that “if they reject you, they reject me”. But now it seems that you reject me, even though I’m not out of the way with God.
72. I would suggest to you that there is a pattern which you (Mauricio) have fallen into which causes more harm to the work than good. I would suggest to you that each time you have laid hands upon the heads of these three that you say God has given a revelation about to be the “Presidents” of the Church (Joseph, Jonathan and Roberta), each time these three returned back to the “land of Zion” you stopped contact with each of them (us) almost immediately. It’s an established pattern of yours which I know for a fact. For Joseph you told me you would not talk to him anymore to make him regret going against what you advised. For Jonathan I know he repeatedly said you would not respond to his email. And the same thing for me. Within a week of my return home you first conveyed to Ian and Douglas I was a “new Roberta” and all was well, then turned around and condemned me in front of them almost the very next day. Truth is I have not changed at all. The truth is that you made numerous commitments and promises to me in front of at least one person in Brazil and often in front of many elders and when I came back home you violated your words to me and broke all commitments and promises, made unbelievably rude statements to others about me and will not answer most of my email. How do you think that you are fulfilling God’s calling of you which calling is to allow us to hear “my voice” (the voice of God) through you—when you refuse to talk to us (verse 18)? Further, you are to allow us to be “edified together” (verse 17 and 15). Together we are commanded to “become learned together in the law of my church”, and yet you are preventing that from happening, even refusing to talk to us. Remember Mauricio, my friend, “the Lord, calls no one to be the greatest, but to serve and be the smallest of them all”, yet your conduct is more like a tyrant at times instead of a servant—which in all things you should lead by example. What servant refuses to talk to a master? What servant of God works against those God calls to the Presidency? What servant of God throws stumbling stones in the path of another? Further, your work is to help bring “clarity” (verse 8), but instead there seems to be confusion. What servant of God talks ABOUT someone who is called to a specific work instead of TO someone who is called? What servant of God breeds or condones distrust, discord or wrong among the Saints…instead of standing in a solid place of truth and righteousness? You actually told me (in regard to a recent problem between Ian and I) that you were waiting for Ian to apologize to me but he wouldn’t. No, he wouldn’t! So what did you do but issue a harsh statement against me along with Ian when you knew I did nothing wrong. How is that helpful or standing for the right?
#19 Purge, therefore, all the rivalry that exists between you and my servant Ian C, for he was also selected by me, the Lord, to represent my servant Mauricio in the land of your heritage, as was William Wines Phelps for my Servant Joseph Smith Jr. in Zion and in the world. Dignify, therefore, his calling and election before me, the Lord, as he will also dignify your calling and election.
73. This is talking about Ian and his calling. In October you instructed Tyler and I explicitly that prior to any man taking the Melchizedek priesthood, he must go through each office of the Aaronic priesthood as it was necessary for men to experience each and every office, the duties and responsibilities, so that they fully comprehend the Priesthood and that each man must show himself approved to the church in each office. Ian has exclusively only held the office of Deacon and never served as a Priest or Teacher to my knowledge. I do not understand Ian’s “calling and election” so I can not “dignify” due to my lack of comprehension.
74. Is this a correct translation with the word “dignify”? I would never want anyone to “dignify” me, all glory must go to God and Jesus—not to me.
75. What organized branch or church was Ian’s calling brought before in April that voted on and approved his calling? Did Ian personally receive a confirming revelation of his calling? These are normal and reasonable questions and are the methods already put within the law of the church.
76. What branch of the church is there in Brazil? I know that Bob C and others have asked about this repeatedly but to my knowledge was told that there was no Branch yet.
77. If there is a branch then I would like to read all the organizational steps of that Branch.
78. How many organized Branches are there, if any?
79. What Branch is Ian an elder under?
80. When this revelation says Ian’s calling is to “Zion and the world” does this mean that Ian is called to be a general authority of the church?
81. If yes then when was Ian’s calling brought before the church in a general conference of the church, as is the way all callings for general authorities must be handled?
82. I need to understand which church that my calling is to. When was it organized and by who? What steps were taken in the organization? What are the statements of belief? Who are members of this church? All of these questions are very important to have answered not just for me but anyone who would come to this church would ask these questions.
#22 And I say unto you also, that if ye desire the mysteries of the kingdom, gather as in granaries the means that my chosen servant may finish the work which I have commanded him; and he shall abide with those who receive him and welcome him in this work, that he may raise up in these last days a pure people before me, the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
83. What is meant by “granaries”. Is this a commandment from God to me, Roberta, personally to bring grain into the store house? I don’t grow grain and the storehouse is to be under the direction of the Bishop, not under the women’s President.
84. It is the role of the Bishopric and/or the First Presidency to talk to the people about the needs of the church and to then give an accounting of all income and outgo. Could you explain verse #22 for me please.
85. If this is talking about money into the storehouse then Ian and Mauricio already circumvented all ways for Roberta to do this so in essence they have violated the command of God. Additionally, Mauricio has broken his word which he, in detail, gave to Roberta in Brazil, regarding the plans for the non-profit, The Cause of Zion.
86. Jonathan was moving toward taking this role as the Bishopric, but not only was Jonathan also not voted on as a general authority of the church, but now it seems God has rejected Jonathan before he was even voted or sustained as a general authority. Jonathan, as the Bishop was intending to be responsible for collecting tithes and offerings of the people and providing the needed financial support according to the law of the church.
87. In this verse #22, it reads like Roberta is to support the “chosen servant” and this raises other questions. Is God calling Roberta, a single mother of 8 (7 of which were orphaned children with special needs which I adopted as a single women and whom I am solely financially responsible for) to personally support the chosen servant? This has never been done in all the Restoration canon of scripture. Women are called to support their husbands, but I have no husband. So this must have a different meaning that I need to understand.
88. I am also confused by the seeming written connection between “gather as in granaries” and the mysteries of the kingdom. The Restoration canon of scripture makes no other requirement upon the souls of mankind to receive the “mysteries of the Kingdom”, other than to seek, knock and open. Unless there is a deep hidden message I do not really understand much of what #22 is saying. Please seek the mind of Christ and provide clarity to me.
89. When it says that the chosen servant will “abide with us”—what precisely does this mean? Is Mauricio moving to the USA?
90. At the time of the prayer of blessing and designation you gave to me the gift of the Holy Spirit, you did not, however, confirm me a member of the Church. I do not understand how I can not be a member of the church but be a general authority of the church. I know that Joao informed me that I am likely a member of the Church of the Firstborn, as you instructed him that he is, also. I need to understand this. Are their others who are members of the Church of the Firstborn who are walking on the earth at this time? Is there a reason this is a secret?
In closing, I just want to again thank Ian and his pronouncement (and Ian and Mauricio’s joint decision) that it is not Roberta’s work or duty to run the Church financial corporation or even to sit on the Board of the Church corporation and that Ian is taking over doing the church website and social media. For, although this is exactly the opposite of what you, Mauricio, said to me not only in Brazil in August, but also in the presence of Tyler and Kelvin in Brazil in October (regarding my work through my website) nor what you again said in December when you called me to return to Brazil. I can not begin to tell you the relief and release that I feel now, being released from both! My most sincere appreciation and gratitude. Although, I confess that I still do not understand the business model of the church you are starting and I feel I need to understand how the church will hold assets and how the tithes and offering will be managed. Typically the Quorum of First Presidency and the Quorum of the 12 Apostles would sit on the Board of the Church 501c3 non-profit corporation to determine the programs, procedures and funding of the same…. But as Ian has declared (and Mauricio agreed) that Roberta (who is called to the Quorum of First Presidency) is NOT to be on the Board of Directors, this sets up a dissonance to what is right.
91. Please explain the business model of the church which God, through his Prophet, now calls me to the First Presidency of.
92. Please help me understand—Are ALL women in this new church under Mauricio to be excluded from the Board of Directors of the Church and the decisions of the Church? Or is this exclusion just for Roberta? This feels less like a paradigm shift for women and more like going backward, to me
93. Who called for a Conference in November? Again, there are rules laid out by both Joseph Smith Jr and Joseph Smith III that you, yourself, said this church is to follow. I, and the people, need to understand all the procedures and laws which guide and direct the church.
94. The church has always had a check and balance system put into it. The law of the church has been by the common consent of the people in all matters pertaining to the church. Not even Joseph Smith Jr or Joseph Smith III operated with complete control over the church. What is the check and balance of this new church?
RLDS D&d 25:1a Behold, I say unto you, that you shall let your time be devoted to the studying of the Scriptures, and to preaching, and to confirming the church at Colesville; and to performing your labors on the land, such as is required, until after you shall go to the west, to hold the next conference; and then it shall be made known what you shall do.
25:1b And all things shall be done by common consent in the church, by much prayer and faith; for all things you shall receive by faith. Amen.
95. Actually this is not a question but another reminder that you said you would send to me the other Words of Moroni as well the other Revelations and other light which have been received. I am very certain that you intend to send these to me, as you said you would on multiple occasions. I know that you realize the magnitude of the calling that God has called me to requires that I understand the nature of the church that He calls me to be in leadership of. Surely God would not have a member of the First Presidency to lack knowledge that others have already received, even those people that have neither received calls nor are members of this church? This is not logical.
96. Brother Mauricio I have council if you will hear it from me. I would suggest to you that it is out of order for you to try to set in order the House of God, while your own household is out of order. Be reconciled with your wife and family first, that is the law of the Church. I do not condemn you, it's my loving council to you. If priesthood have separate dwellings from their wife and family, it does not encourage trust and confidence in the leaders of the church. Further, as I told you in Brazil, if this calling of mine, through you, will cause your wife to murder your children and commit suicide, as you said to Jose and I that she has dreamed, then I do not accept this calling and would suggest that you both enter into serious counseling immediately. I do not see how the work of God can go forward with such discord in the household of the one who is it's Prophet and head. Perhaps I fail to understand something and sit ready to receive more light.
97. I also have council for all of the brothers of the priesthood... it is against the law of the Church to financially support it's priesthood. This has always been considered priestcraft. The law of the Church is that every man labor with his own hands. When the early church sent out men they were not financially supported and the Lord told them "a servant is worthy of his hire", meaning where ever those priesthood went to spread the gospel they were to labor with their own hands and by the generosity of the people for whom they labored they were provided for. In fact the people who are to be financially supported in the church are some of those who have given the most, which we did lovingly. But I will tell you honestly, brothers, you will cause great harm to your families by staying on the course of being supported by the donations of loving Saints of God. No woman or children will honor or respect her husband or father that does not provide for his family... and certainly not by the donations of the elderly or single woman with dependent children . I'm not condemning you, I'm speaking the truth in an effort to free you from this wrong. Do you agree? If not, why?
98. God knows all and sees all. There is nothing that is hidden that will not be revealed. It is not the way of the Church or of Christ to say one thing to one person and something different to another. That causes confusion and division. There is no such thing as a small lie. The ends do not justify the means. This is against the law of Christ. So where there have been any lies, partial truths or broken promises they must be reconciled. Do you agree? If not, why?
99. Slander is illegal and wrong--PERIOD! Unrighteous words and actions is "persecution of the Saints of God", and that is what happens when a person is out of the will of God and the Holy Spirit withdraws from that person and for men they say "amen" to their priesthood, according to the words of Joseph Smith Jr. Every wrong shall be made right according to the light and law of Christ, one way or the other. If any do not agree with this they argue with the Word of God.
100. There is a law of repentance and recompense placed into the church of Jesus Christ which applies to every person, no matter their rank, gender or position. GOD expects this law to be followed or the Holy Spirit will not dwell with those persons. The evidence of the Holy Spirit not dwelling within a person is the absence of joy, peace, contenment, kindness and love. And the evidence of sin is anger, bitterness, confusion, lies and persecution. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. All sin requires repentance. This is the law of God irrespective of human thought on the matter.
I do know that Mauricio does not like lengthy email, but Roberta needs to have all this in one place, for my comprehension. I know that you are quite able to answer all these for me Mauricio, and that you can be very thorough in your responses as Sister Melva and Brother Joao and I witnessed when, in December while I was living in your home for two weeks, you spent vast amounts of hours on end, day after day, responding to all the questions sent to you from the male witnesses at the time. So I trust that you will give the same patience, care, attention and consideration to me, who God has just given this incredible revelation to, through you. I *need* to have “clarity”.
Thank you again, for all the wonderful hospitality and love shown to me by all the brothers and sisters in August. Please allow me the privilege to write to the elders in Brazil, again, as I do miss talking to them very much and it seems an oxymoron to tell me that God wants me to unify the people but yet you tell me that I am not allowed to talk to any of the men in Brazil now. Please explain to me so that I can understand this statement of yours the night before I left Brazil. It has caused me great distress and grief.
Love and Light through Christ Jesus,
p.s. I do know that you stated clearly that this revelation is not to be made public, and I have not made it public. However, I am certain that some of “your elders” have indeed shared the contents of this revelation as I’ve received correspondence from many others to that effect. So know that your “elders” first divulged it, not I. I've included this email to the elders in Brazil who were there during my time. I’ve also included Jonathan and Joseph, as God speaks to and about them in this revelation and my understanding of God is that He does not want His people to stumble in darkness. I’ve also included the people that you included in a conversation regarding the revelation and designation, in the event that they may also have similar questions. My apologies to your cousin, Alex, I do not have his email address. Special thank you to my dear friend Jose, and his help in the translation of this very long email.
I will expect that no one post, print or circulate my email(s) nor the revelation(s) with my name in them (current or future ones) , anywhere, as it will be a violation to my rights of privacy and liable/slander if you do. Further, I will no longer tolerate slander against me or my household without consequence. God requires so much more than the people associated in this movement have produced thus far. I am not saying any of this as a person who has any office, title or power. I am a woman and do not have now nor have I ever sought - priesthood, title or office. I am saying all this as a child of the Most High God who I fear and love more than my love for any human.
May God grant us all the wisdom to discover the right and true course, and the courage to follow it!
(last names have been omitted)